NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all! I hope your 2024 is off to a great start. Boating weather has definitely come to North Carolina! I wanted to let you all know that we moved the PerformanceOutdoors.net website to a new server last week. Everything seems to have gone very smoothly, but if you are having ANY issues at all with access to the forums please let me know. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. :)

I also want to thank you again for your support of the website as Premium Member subscribers. It enables me to keep the forums available to all interested especially in Logic and Triumph Boats. It is hard to believe that this November will be our 20th year as an online Triumph owners community. Triumph Boats themselves didn't last that long! :D

Have a great week!

Blessings
Randy
administrator

Randy, you should be careful how you state the lack of longevity of Triumph Boats. Yes the company has folded but the boats themselves will live on "forever". I still love mine after 20 years of use.

Dave "Codfish" Codding

P.S. You have done a bang up job of running this website over the years. Keep up the good work.

A good point Dave. I was speaking to the longevity of the company of course, not the boats. I expect them to be around for years to come. I do wish they were still being manufactured though!

Randy

Hi all! I hope your 2024 is off to a great start. Boating weather has definitely come to North Carolina! I wanted to let you all know that we moved the PerformanceOutdoors.net website to a new server last week. Everything seems to have gone very smoothly, but if you are having ANY issues at all with access to the forums please let me know. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. :)

I also want to thank you again for your support of the website as Premium Member subscribers. It enables me to keep the forums available to all interested especially in Logic and Triumph Boats. It is hard to believe that this November will be our 20th year as an online Triumph owners community. Triumph Boats themselves didn't last that long! :D

Have a great week!

Blessings
Randy
administrator
Fantastic! I really enjoy this forum, & everybody. I have learned so much about my boat from everyone. Thank you! Let's keep it going strong! We are in the, I believe the 2nd generation of boat owners now, that want to keep their new (older)boat in tip top shape! Plus the owners who still are 1st owners, but have forgotten some things through time. This is a great site!

Back