195cc full cover or under t top

wacbonsue

Registered Member
City
Harrisburg
Just purchase a 195 cc with t top, would like to know what is the best cover the one that fits under the t top or the one that goes over the t top.

I bought a cover from Covers Inc. called the EZT cover. It is easy to put on and fits under the T-top. It is made out of Sunbrella material.It fits great.They make it specifically for your Triumph.It is not cheap.I've had it for 2 years and its as good as new.Good luck with your decision.
John D.

I agree with Fridaysoff, the Covers Inc. product does an excellent job. Mine is 2 years old and looks like new. Well worth the price, plus it comes in a variety of colors.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, wacbonsue. You can make that three votes for Covers, Inc. Nice tight fit, lotsa color choices, Sunbrella should last a good long time. Plenty of tie loops if you're going to travel with it on. Enjoy your 195CC. Mike

PLEASE, what is the URL/link to Covers Inc?

I purchased my boat cover from West Marine and it hasn't lasted 18 months. I have a Bay 190 with T-top an the cover mounts under the top. With various rain situations, the water has collected and the weight has torn the seams, ripped off the tie down loops etc. That and it was a pain in the rear to put on all the time.

Albacore11
REELACTION

A11, you can find them at www.coversinc.net The EZT is the cover that goes under your T-Top.

Mike

Back