1st boat Triumph 2002 190 Bay with a Yamaha F115

rageous

Participating Member
Premium Member
State
CO
Hello
Well I am 61 years old and finally was able to get my 1st boat. And what a very unique boat it is. It does need some TLC and so if you haven't notice my newby questions already I am sure you will, so Thank You in advance for your help. I am in Colorado and hope to be on the lakes and rivers showing off the Triumph soon. Thanks again,
Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike. Welcome aboard and congratulation on your first boat! I had a 2004 210 and then a 2006 215. I always wanted a 190 Bay. :)

I hope you'll take some pictures of your setup and share them with us. You can post them in the Media section and then link them in posts here in the forum. Let me know if you need some help doing any of that. I've been planning on creating some "how-to" videos on how to add photos to the media section, how to create a thread, how to reply to a post, etc. but just haven't gotten around to it. :)

We have a great group of folks here that are willing to help and there are over 14 years of threads/posts on just about any topic you can think of related to Triumph/Logic boats, motors, accessories, etc. So be sure to check out the Search link in the upper right corner of the screen. :)

Blessings
Randy
Admin

Last edited:
Hi Mike. Welcome aboard and congratulation on your first boat! I had a 2004 210 and then a 2006 215. I always wanted a 190 Bay. :)

I hope you'll take some pictures of your setup and share them with us. You can post them in the Media section and then link them in posts here in the forum. Let me know if you need some help doing any of that. I've been planning on creating some "how-to" videos on how to add photos to the media section, how to create a thread, how to reply to a post, etc. but just haven't gotten around to it. :)

We have a great group of folks here that are willing to help and there are over 14 years of threads/posts on just about any topic you can think of related to Triumph/Logic boats, motors, accessories, etc. So be sure to check out the Search link in the upper right corner of the screen. :)

Blessings
Randy
Admin
Thanks Randy

Don't be shy about asking questions. Most of learned your way: "I've got this unique boat...". And others stepped up to give us their insight.

Back