2001 Logic 210 (Triumph) Trailer

DJTrademark

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
New York
I recently purchased a Triumph and after purchasing I realized the seller sold me a trailer that appears to be to small and also only has 2 bunks plus a center V keel bunk. After reading horror stories on the internet about warped boats I was wondering if I can get away with this trailer in New York. Its doesn't get that hot for that long. Any suggestions ?

Attachments

• IMG_3197.JPG
    IMG_3197.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6760.JPG
    IMG_6760.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4002.JPG
    IMG_4002.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3921.JPG
    IMG_3921.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 16

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
You need to add the bunks needed and spaced to correctly, too support that hull before you have issues. Heat is not the problem, being unsupported when out of the water is. See this link for proper spacing of them:

Hope this helps?
Dave

DJTrademark

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
New York
You need to add the bunks needed and spaced to correctly, too support that hull before you have issues. Heat is not the problem, being unsupported when out of the water is. See this link for proper spacing of them:

Hope this helps?
Dave
Thanks Dave. Will those schematics work for a 2001? Also I found a guy selling this trailer. Do those bunks look good?

Attachments

• 433D082B-0687-45C6-85A9-AA097EEEB59F.jpeg
    433D082B-0687-45C6-85A9-AA097EEEB59F.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 9605F4DE-A2AF-4452-BF3C-83E9BF308168.jpeg
    9605F4DE-A2AF-4452-BF3C-83E9BF308168.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 8

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Yes they are for all 210 / 215 hulls which are the same in shape and size. The changes from Logic to Triumph were internal supports to the hull.

That other trailer looks better, but again the bunk placement needs to match those recommended specs for best support. And think of like a U shaped cradle to help support the hull across the various steps it has.

Hope this helps?
Dave

DJTrademark

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
New York
Yes they are for all 210 / 215 hulls which are the same in shape and size. The changes from Logic to Triumph were internal supports to the hull.

That other trailer looks better, but again the bunk placement needs to match those recommended specs for best support. And think of like a U shaped cradle to help support the hull across the various steps it has.

Hope this helps?
Dave
Do you think my current trailer will get it me through till the spring?

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
The trailer frame is probably workable, but it needs more and proper bunk support under that hull.

Again the temperature is not the problem, gravity is ;)

Codfish

Contributing Member
Premium Member
City
Payette
Your current trailer does look too small length wise. I would also question the load rating of the single axle. Is it up to load of your boat? I would definitely check that before taking the boat anywhere. The bunk support is critical but so is the safety on the highway.