210 CC - First Timer

FredC

Registered Member
City
Johnson City
State
Tennessee
I just purchased a 210 CC (2002) from a technician at Triumph. It seems like a real nice boat and has plenty of room so I am looking forward to getting out on it for some fishing! I am going to move the boat to Sneads Ferry, N.C.
Hopefully I will learn more about the boat from the knowledgeable users on this site.

Thxs,

Fred

Welcome aboard, Fred. Glad you found a Triumph to your liking and very happy you found this site. There are lots of friendly folks around these parts that are more than willing to share ideas to make your boating more enjoyable. We also hope you will share your experiences as well.

Take care and tight lines.

Welcome aboard Fred and congratulations! :)

Congrats on the new Baby. What's her name?

Welcome aboard!

10-4 Fred.....hope you pull a lot of speckled trout across the bow of your boat...:)

I fish the New River right much and put in on New River Air Station on SW Creek...:)

See ya on the water..

<*)))))>{

Welcome aboard Fred. Go get 'em!!

I just purchased a 210 CC (2002) from a technician at Triumph. It seems like a real nice boat and has plenty of room so I am looking forward to getting out on it for some fishing! I am going to move the boat to Sneads Ferry, N.C.
Hopefully I will learn more about the boat from the knowledgeable users on this site.

Thxs,

Back