Triumph 210CC Trolling Motor

jmcaprarola

Registered Member
Hey everyone! I am thinking about putting a 36V bow mount trolling motor on my 2004 210CC. I'm not sure what shaft length I should get. 60" seems like it might be too short, but 72" seems like over kill. Does anyone out there have one set up on their 201CC??

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! There are almost 15 years of information on Triumph/Logic Boats available in the Triumph Boat owners forums located here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/triumph-boat-forums.132/ much of it all sorted on Triumph 210/215 models.

As noted on the homepage welcome, the Boat Owner forums are Private forums for Premium Member subscriber access only. But the subscription is only $12/year. If interested click on the "Go Premium" button in the upper right of the screen to learn more.

And you have come to the right place for help and upgrade ideas for her. Once you become a Premium member, you can really access a lot of information for that hull as well as a lot of other related topics as well as some great savings on related products!

Hope this helps!
Dave

I had a cavitation plate mounted trolling motor 80lb thrust on my 03 210 it just did not push the boat well enough against a current or the wind so I took it off. If while you boat is on the water measure the distance from the water to where it would be mounted. I think that might give you an idea of which length would work for you.

Attachments

• 060507_14302.jpg
    060507_14302.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 17
Back