215cc Centerline Length

sjdodd2

Registered Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
State
HI
Good Morning,

Does anyone happen to know the centerline length of the 215cc including the anchor pulpit?

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

sjdodd2

Registered Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
State
HI
Thanks i did see that, as they use LOA i would the anchor pulpit isn't included in that since it is bolted on instead of molded. I will most likely just have to measure how far past the bow of the boat it sticks out and go from there. (just not in anywhere close to the boat till next week)

Harper

Recognized Leader Triumph 191/195 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
I'm pretty sure that the LOA includes the pulpit. For instance, my 195CC has a listed LOA of 20', as does the 195DC. Both have the pulpit. The 191 that has the same hull as the 195s is listed with an LOA of 18'6". The 191 has no pulpit, but the same outer hull.

The same brochure (2009) shows the 215CC with an LOA of 22'.

And this comes from a website called "DOCKWA" ...

What is LOA?​

LOA stands for "length overall" and is a measurement of your vessel's length including any spars that protrude from the hull or platforms on the stern. This differs from LWL, or "loaded waterline length" and LOH, or "length of hull."
The importance of LOA is obvious when docking in a marina slip, especially when you need to account for a dock wall or bulkhead. You don't want to lose your bowsprit or damage the marina's facilities by not knowing your proper LOA.

Last edited:

Harper

Recognized Leader Triumph 191/195 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
One more thing.... got this from the Triumph manual, 2008 edition (covers all models).

Boat terminology.png

sjdodd2

Registered Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
State
HI
Hey perfect thank you very much, i must have missed the diagram. Appreciate you taking the time to dig that up!