Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
30326-303-graphene-enhanced-750x500-min.png

As most here know from past articles, I am a hug fan of "Seal and Shine" from Turtle Wax, and I still have and use it, in my arsenal of detailing supplies not only for my SUV, but Marine applications also... Then as I started hearing about Graphene and it's use in Coatings and of course, digging through both the hype and misinformation (hate) on this product that is stronger than steel. I started to think, how this would be a great formulation to try myself and see how those results were?

So, as normal, and about once every 6 months or there about. I took the time to prep the paint with a good stripping soap, clay bar (actually a clay mitt in my wash bucket to save time) and iron free application, then rinsed off with my pressure washer. Those steps including the roof, which is not always easy to do on a SUV and why I picked up an adjustable folding step platform (that helped a lot!) took about 3 hours I figure.

Then it was a simple process of applying the 303 Graphene Nano coating on a microfiber pad in a cross hatch manner (as directed) and then leveled off with a separate clean soft microfiber towel. Very easy to put on and take off and though it states it does not need any actual curing time, I feel / saw with my eye it really Popped with a deep shine overnight. Here are some shots and I will let the pictures tell the rest of the Story :cool:

IMG_1950.JPG

Even helped shine and protect the Headlights that I just buffed out and replaced the bulbs with newer LED versions ;)

IMG_1949.JPG

Next was a 2000 mile road trip a few days later, and any water or moisture that landed on the Xterra just flew off like water off a ducks back! Much better than other products I have tested and used over the years, and even in my opinion... Better than the Graphene Infused paste wax that Turtle Wax makes that I have used on our other SUV. Clean up since then has been simple, and quicker now simply by hitting it with a pressure washer and my leaf blower to knock any road grime or dust off of her.

Here is few videos on the product that you may find very interesting for those who like to research such things. Or like yours truly, like to find out as much as I can before I spend my hard earned money on ANY product!

How to best use use and apply it:

And for those who like to really Geek Out (Guilty as charged) and do a deep dive into Graphene and this Product, from the Lab Manager who helped to formulate it from 303:

As for myself, I am very pleased with the results and IF the proper prep steps are taken, feel quite sure you will see awesome results yourself and more important! Protection that wears like Iron not only for your 4wheeled toys and Tow units, but cross applications on items like your Outboards, metal work and Fiberglass Hulls which I will be testing and reporting back upon myself here in the very near future.

And unlike the cost of many of these types products (mostly Ceramic / Sio2 type of coatings) the price point is just great. When you see coatings like this run into the range of $200.00 plus a bottle... Being able to get a quality coating for the $20.00 range is just phenomenal! :D Even IF you only get a year or so of protection which is not a problem for myself since I will just reapply it every 6 months or so ;) I can buy and have on hand, a lot of 303 Graphene Nano coating for sure!

And though not shipping just yet that I can find, 303 now has come up with a Graphene Instant detailer that you can use as a drying aid to really help keep your coating in top condition in between applications
30247-303-Graphene-Detailer-16-HERO-Thumb-min.png

More on that Product on this video:

Now, you can find out more about both of these products on these links:

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating:
https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating/

And the even newer (which I am looking to get and test here soon) the 303 Graphene Detailer:
https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-detailer/

Hope this helps and do share your findings on these products and your best use cases ;)

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you reach out to them!

Also, if you enjoy the Site don't forget tell your friends (It's free) to join us!

All My Best,
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Quick update, you can now get the 303 Graphene Spray Detailer and just ordered some myself for testing on Amazon ;)

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now, that is how a Prop should look :cool:

IMG_2009.JPG

And let's just see how long the 303 Graphene Nano coating holds up (how is that for a test!) on that puppy? Will be easy to tell IF it still there, by watching how fast the water sheets off it any time the engine is lifted up ;)

Tight Lines!
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
More information on this product, and lastly a quick guide on how to use this on your various auto's :cool:

I am also running some Marine use tests, and will update you on those results as soon as possible! So far working with it has be a pleasure, and returns a nice shine at the same time ;)

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you reach out to them!

My Best,
Dave