Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
We have a new member that we are most grateful to have come onboard for both the Site and more important... This targeted Forum section as it applies to Detailing our floating toys (and Tow Vehicles) at the same time. His name is Issac Moore and he is the President of Dynovatech which by the way, is also his screen name ;)

A little history on my relationship with Issac to help fill in the blanks, and why Randy and I consider him a Subject Matter Expert for this important topic.

Some time ago, I reached out to his company for some advise on using their products on my past Triumph 190 since keeping it clean was being a hassle when it was covered up. The heat and humidity when I was not using her, just turned it into a royal swamp. Granted the mold and mildew was easy to clean between a combo of Mildew cleaner and a pressure washer :D But as many here know, took no time to come back :rolleyes: So he sent me some Arma Shield product to try since Triumph hull material they had not had much experience working with.

Now my theory in keeping the boat covered, was I would only need to clean it up after each use and then just uncover it a week or so later to go fishing again. So goes the theory as they say... Yes, the cover helped with dirt and leaves, etc... Other things that were mostly "alive" was a different matter, and would come back in short order. I also did not want to hit it with bleach all the time, since bleach is very rough on electrical gear and much of that is wiring and bilge pumps mostly located under the deck and hard to rinse back off with fresh water :confused:

The Arma shield helped in the process, but I sold the past Triumph 190 not long after I applied it. Thus, I could not get a good long term test for the product since the Boat lot where it was located while being sold, was several hours away. And then not only did it stay uncovered during that time, the dealer was keeping it clean to help sale it. Fast forward many months later to the new Skiff, and I still had some product left over.

So I called the Dynovatech Tech Line and landed on Issac's desk :) And I started to ask about using it on the now fiberglass skiff that had wax used in the past (though did not have much shine) and how to clean the hull and if / how to use this product on the hull? He was great! We talked in great detail on how to use it, how I had received it in the past, what it can be used upon surface wise (both Roplene and Fiberglass) and it's expected longevity. Really just a long list of topics! We even got around to it's use on Trucks and SUV's to combat Love Bugs ;) And for y'all that don't have that scourge (Love Bugs) they are very acidic and if you let the Sun bake them in once splattered all across the front of your ride... It is a Royal PIA to get them off and can eat right into the clear coat :mad:

Over time though, our chat lead to Product compositions and Detailing topics and he was very interested in how it had worked for me, some example pictures, and my posting on the Site here. So basically, I goat roped him into helping us :D Not really, but Issac took interest in helping us as a SME, and which of their products would work best for our needs :cool:

Now you can find my past product review with some example pictures on this thread https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/threads/help-in-keeping-your-boat-clean.9167/#post-51013

And for those interested in just a quick overview on the Dynovatech product line and how it may work for you needs, here is a quick video on the subject

And more information on them can be found here:
http://www.dynovatech.com/home/
And here:
http://www.dynovatech.com/products/home/

Randy and I though, are most grateful for Issac's willingness to help field questions when it comes to not only their product line. But how it may relate to your Detailing and Appearance Maintenance questions. As they say "A Man is only as good as his Tools" and I am of the opinion, that applies with the Chemical Tools we also employ to reduce both time and effort ;)

Thanks again Issac, and we are really looking forward to working with you and your company even more in the very near future!

Dave

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Thanks Dave. And thank you Issac for joining us here in the forums. I look forward to learning more about your products! :cool:

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to add to all the great knowledge here in these forums. I will try to keep up with alerts but feel free to email me if there is something you think I should jump in on.
Thanks guys!
Isaac

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
If you are a Premium Member, we now have some discounts posted just for this product line, and you can find out more information (third posting) about them by clicking here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/threads/premium-member-only-discounts.9261/#post-51318

And if you are not, and would like to upgrade us so you can take advantage of these discounts and more (plus more on the way ;)) you can find out how to do such by clicking here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/pages/subscribe/

Blessings,
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Got a chance to test this cleaner other day from some turkey (won't mention any names naturally ;)) who left greasy finger prints on the white non-skid... :rolleyes: Pleased to report... It worked great! And was a simple spray on, let it set some... And then wipe back off with a microfiber cloth process :cool:

60_L.jpg

And I am sure Mr. Moore can give us some more product information and it's uses on this one just as soon as he see's this postings, since I could not find much posted on this one product.

Quick note about our Skiff and my results that you may need to 1st consider, before using and saying "Did not work all the well for me Dave!" :rolleyes:

I pretty much have the entire Skiff already sealed with ArmaShield, and I use BTS Protectant after washing and when detailing... (see below)

BTS_Big-Bottle_1024x1024.jpg

So I am quite sure... That by having those on the surface already, helped make my clean up faster and basically saved me from having to break out the hose and bucket to wash that entire section ;)

So If you would like to try some of the cleaner for yourself and see how it works for you? Here is the link to order it:

https://cleverinnovations.net/details/category/4/prodid/60/

And don't forget! If you are a Premium Member... Dynovatech is still running a special for their products just for you, and you can find those posted on this link:

https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/premium-member-discounts.160/

Enjoy!
Dave

p.s. Wonder if I can use this stuff on the Puppy? LOL :p

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Got a chance to test this cleaner other day from some turkey (won't mention any names naturally ;)) who left greasy finger prints on the white non-skid... :rolleyes: Pleased to report... It worked great! And was a simple spray on, let it set some... And then wipe back off with a microfiber cloth process :cool:

60_L.jpg

And I am sure Mr. Moore can give us some more product information and it's uses on this one just as soon as he see's this postings, since I could not find much posted on this one product.

Quick note about our Skiff and my results that you may need to 1st consider, before using and saying "Did not work all the well for me Dave!" :rolleyes:

I pretty much have the entire Skiff already sealed with ArmaShield, and I use BTS Protectant after washing and when detailing... (see below)

BTS_Big-Bottle_1024x1024.jpg

So I am quite sure... That by having those on the surface already, helped make my clean up faster and basically saved me from having to break out the hose and bucket to wash that entire section ;)

So If you would like to try some of the cleaner for yourself and see how it works for you? Here is the link to order it:

https://cleverinnovations.net/details/category/4/prodid/60/

And don't forget! If you are a Premium Member... Dynovatech is still running a special for their products just for you, and you can find those posted on this link:

https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/premium-member-discounts.160/

Enjoy!
Dave

p.s. Wonder if I can use this stuff on the Puppy? LOL :p

Thanks for posting about UltraClean. Yes it is a pretty versatile cleaner and is formulated fairly strong to help for those tough cleanup jobs. For light jobs such as fingerprints you can probably just use the UltraClean fairly diluted or just use a little BTS. There are some dilution guidelines on the back of the bottle. Yes having the BTS and ArmaShield already on the surface makes cleanup so much easier. Many times you might just need a damp cloth to pull off any light dirt or prints. We've found that even tough spider droppings will stick but will flick off very easily from the surface without the need for a cleaner. Ha, this also means decals will not stick as well.

UltraClean is really great for vinyl type material that has the little nooks and crannys that get dirt in them like a dashboard in a car. Spray it on full strength and let is sit 5-10 minutes and then wipe off. You may need to spray a little more or add some water to pull all the dirt out if it's really dirty like mine was. Sitting time is pretty important for most cleaners. A certain amount of time is required for the surfactants to start working and the oilier it is the longer it takes to start breaking down and dissolving the dirt.
Thanks
Isaac

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thank you Sir on the extra information. Now can you use some in concert with your normal boat soap in your wash bucket? Would this be of any extra benefit? If so, how much would you use in your typical 5 gallon was bucket?

Thanks again!
Dave

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Thank you Sir on the extra information. Now can you use some in concert with your normal boat soap in your wash bucket? Would this be of any extra benefit? If so, how much would you use in your typical 5 gallon was bucket?

Thanks again!
Dave
Hmmm, Lots of variables in that but in general you should be able to add some UltraClean to a generic boat wash. Different surfactants have different properties so they might work synergistically to remove dirt. One to 4 ounces would probably be enough. Anything that won't come off with a general boat wash would probably be a candidate for a more localized solution like UltraClean.

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Well Maybe... We need a UltraClean Boat Soap product line now!

And I will be happy to take 5% of all product sales (in perpetuity) for the idea, like that bald headed dude on Shark Tank always cooks up LOL :p

Actually I added a couple of cap fulls to my wash bucket in combination with my Shurhold Soap yesterday... And it let it set which is easy on a Boat, just start on one end and don't rinse until you are at the other...

Seems to have done a great job with my soft brush ;)

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Well Maybe... We need a UltraClean Boat Soap product line now!

And I will be happy to take 5% of all product sales (in perpetuity) for the idea, like that bald headed dude on Shark Tank always cooks up LOL :p

Actually I added a couple of cap fulls to my wash bucket in combination with my Shurhold Soap yesterday... And it let it set which is easy on a Boat, just start on one end and don't rinse until you are at the other...

Seems to have done a great job with my soft brush ;)
LOL! I actually do have a boat wash. It never got too popular and I'm currently sold out but I might possibly restart that. The problem is that most soaps are very similar and there's tons of competition. Yeah adding a little more surfactant may actually help the cleaning process. Elbow grease is also key as well LOL!

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
What we really need is an at-home demonstration of the products and procedures. I'll volunteer to be the first. Come on over!

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Offshoreman, just let me know when the filet mignon is ready and I'll be there!

Offshoreman

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Deal. Sunday, September 16, 2018. Dinner at 5pm.

Offshoreman

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Georgia is a long way from Northern California.....

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
LOL. Sorry I can't Sunday but it's certainly not out of the question next time I'm out there. I'm pretty fond of that area and always looking for a place to stay when I travel.

Offshoreman

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Let me know the next time you're out here and we'll take care of you.

Dynovatech

Subject Matter Expert
State
Georgia
Thanks Offshoreman, will do.