Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
This product works very well in the jungles I fish where the bugs could carve up and carry off a Skunk Ape (Bigfoot) in under 10 min :eek: and has no DEET in it which I like... I also use it on my dogs to keep the bugs off of them :)

Now you may smell like a pencil, but it is all natural will not spook wildlife (Deer stand tested I hear) will not stain stuff and safe to use on the kids...

More information can be found here:
https://www.cedarcide.com/product/cedarcide-original-biting-insect-spray/

And you can order it on this link below if you would like to try some yourself, and see how it works in your part of the country :cool:

Natural Cedar Oil Insect Repellent

Definitely SWFL swamp tested and approved by me ;)

Genelie

Recognized Leader and Retriver Guru
Lifetime Member
City
Lakeside
State
Ca
Just ordered my first quart...they have the 3% and 10% of the cedar oil, of course I opt for the 10%. Plus they are sending the 4oz spritzer for free. Nice people out there...

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
So how did it work for you on your last trip out Gene?

Genelie

Recognized Leader and Retriver Guru
Lifetime Member
City
Lakeside
State
Ca
Well, I did get bit twice, can not remember if it was before or after I applied the product. It was hard to judge, due to the wind factor, not to many mosquitos flying... I would have to try again when the wind is low or non existing. I did notice, it had no effect on flys....those darn guys nothing bothers them. I do like the smell, and the non dirty feeling that you get with a deet product. I hope to try out again this Sunday or perhaps the following Saturday.

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Love this stuff and still going through the quart refill that I bought years ago :)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Updated the links and it is that time of the year again for many. Which for us, is pretty much year round...

And the only saving grace for us in SWFL, is wind... If not a breeze around, then you better have some Ceadercide on, or if not, then not "all" of you will make it back to the house :oops::D

So here is to less hide and blood loss ;)

Dave

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Have a dear friend down the lane that have / had some issues with what we call sugar and or crazy ants in the kitchen. Bleach works OK for them, but does not have much staying power and a few days later, you usually start to see them back again :(

So she laid down what I call a defensive ring of this at the base of the door, and along the baseboards near and inside the kitchen. So far, they seem to have all come up MIA ;)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Simply Great stuff! Even keeps that sorry cat (she got) away :p

PO_ENDORSED_BUTTON_3.jpg