Anglers Driving Change: Chris Wittman, Daniel Andrews / Captains For Clean Water

Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
This video says it much better than I ever could. And since 2011 when we started this targeted section on the Site. It was intended to do our small part to help bring awareness to efforts like this not only in Florida, but others when written by those members who post them, or bring them to my attention to do such...

So do your part and if you would like to support the efforts of Captains for Clean Water even if it is just to buy a Hat (every little helps) you can find them here: https://captainsforcleanwater.org/

And I also ask, that you also write and post up the efforts in your State or Nation that need the attend of the Outdoor Sportsmen and Women here on the Site! Be it the NRA, DU, Trout Unlimited, Etc. that is in your backyard (like this above one above is in mine) that you feel, need more exposure, attention, and some help :cool:

And please (as always) feel free to loop me in if you need some help with such :)

Tight Lines!
Dave

Back