Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
One more for the ladies, and I have used Anisa turtle collection for my sweetheart, and she has really enjoyed it and wears hers all the time! Now I meet Anisa at one the local Boat Shows and then later on went to her shop to pick out the one I liked which gave us some time to chat. Guy and Gals she makes some simply high quality beautiful jewelry that has some "weight" to it, so you know this is not some knock off stuff made in some other place that might not even have a Ocean around! LOL

No, this is quality jewelry made right here in the USA and finished out right here in SWFL where the designs are inspired and created :cool:

flag.jpg

Here is the link to her website so you can "shop" around and begin thinking about some gifts you may need for your better half ;)

And to help go into better detail on her designs is very informative video on the design and finishing process

You can also visit her in person and see much of her current products at some of these shows if you are nearby...

Oct 12-13, Hyde Park, Tampa, FL, Hyde Park Art Festival

Oct 19-20, Downtown Stuart, FL, Stuart Craft Festival

Oct 25-27, Downtown, Tampa, FL, Tampa Boat Show

Nov 2-3, Downtown Venice, FL, Venice Art Festival

Nov 9-10, Juno Beach, Juno Craft Festival

Nov 16-17 Sarasota, FL, Sarasota Art Festival

Nov 21-24 Downtown Ft Myers, FL Ft Myers Boat Show

Nov 29-30 Sanibel Island, FL, Sanibel Arts Festival

And let her know the guys from Performance Outdoors sent you if you do reach out to her! She is awesome, and I think you will really appreciate many of her designs and craftsmanship that goes into each piece :cool:

Enjoy!
Dave

PO_ENDORSED_BUTTON_3.jpg