Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
BronzeLgLoggerhead-1_1024x1024.jpg

One more for the ladies, and I have used Anisa turtle collection for my sweetheart, and she has really enjoyed it and wears hers all the time! Now I meet Anisa at one the local Boat Shows and then later on went to her shop to pick out the one I liked which gave us some time to chat. Guy and Gals she makes some simply high quality beautiful jewelry that has some "weight" to it, so you know this is not some knock off stuff made in some other place that might not even have a Ocean around! LOL

No, this is quality jewelry made right here in the USA and finished out right here in SWFL where the designs are inspired and created :cool:

flag.jpg

Here is the link to her website so you can "shop" around and begin thinking about some gifts you may need for your better half ;)

And to help go into better detail on her designs is this very informative video on the design and finishing process

And let her know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you do reach out to her! She is awesome, and I think you will really appreciate many of her designs and craftsmanship that goes into each piece :cool:

Enjoy!
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Another Video covering her awesome work :cool:

And let her know Dave from Performance Outdoors sent you when you do reach out to Anisa!

Best,
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Visited with Miss Anisa Saturday, and she is running some 25% off specials on some of Her sets and you can find them here, just in time for the Holidays!

https://anisajewelry.com/collections/25-off-discounted-sets-1

And here is her Homepage so you can shop for that Special Someone in your life that Loves the Water and Outdoors :cool:

https://anisajewelry.com/

We are trying to get her stopped long enough to get an full interview completed with her as soon as possible!

And let her know Dave from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you do reach out to Anisa.

Enjoy!