Awesome Deal on 190 Bay!!!!

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
Hello to all. First off I'm extremely happy to say that the Boat of my Dreams will be at the house on Sunday. I will be in the boat of Dreams on Saturday checking her out. I feel extremely lucky to be able to tell you all what a great deal I got on a 2007 190 Bay. Not bragging, just sharing!

190 Triumph Bay 2007 Model..NEW..All hardware is already MOUNTED and Tested!!!!
150hp Yamaha 4 Stroke w/6 years of warranty (15hrs on Motor / Demo Boat)
T-Top w/tbag
Curtians on T-top that wrap both sides with front!
80+lb Thrust Minnkota TM Remote Control with 2batts and on-board charging system.
Swim Platform & Ski Pole (Probably will never get used unless baby girl takes to the water like myself)
2 Custom Pole Seats.
Braking Trailer
VHF Radio and antenna + CD Player AM/FM
Furuno Color Chartplotter Graph with GPS
Sea Star Steering with tilting wheel
Raw Water Wash Down
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Price='s that of a new 190 with 115hp Yamaha 4 Stroke, Raw Water Washdown, 1 Pole Seat, Trolling Motor with Batts, and a Braking Trailer..... How do I know- - - - - -I had one Spec'd out for Order that was only $560 cheaper that what I'm paying for the 2007 Bay :)!!!!!!!
**In the Words of that young guy sitting on the dock wishing that he had a boat to fish out of- - - "Thank You Jesus"

Now, what do you all think I should name her??

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Congratulations! :D

JimW

Contributing Member
City
Aberdeen
Congrats on your new boat.
Names for her "Great Deal" or "Dream Boat" or "New Deal". Or you pick one, haha.

Jim

cagrove

Contributing Member
Congrats on the new toy. You're going to have a lot of great times in her. It's OK to brag a little...I'm sure we all do it from time to time about these great boats.

As for names, how about: Jeannie....as in "I dream of Jeannie".

Congrats again.​

jebsr50

Participating Member
City
Port Charlotte
good deal Boost.. just got back from fishing and need to clean her up and put her on the lift. sure good to here someone as lucky as I feel. as far as a name maby you should ask baby girl.. Have a great time on the water and keep it safe. James

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
How about "DECKED OUT"

I like that one "DECKED OUT" :)!! Thanks for the Ideas guys! I have all of the rods ready to go for some Kings, Black Sea Bass, and Sea Mullett......:D! If anyone has the scoop on what to do and where to go when leaving out of Beaufort or around Bald Head Island NC let me know!!!!! JB