Bean bags = happy wife

Fishin' DC's

Participating Member
City
Gainesville
State
FL
Just wanted to pass on a suggestion to try out bean bags on your boat. They definitely smooth out a choppy, rough ride for your passengers. My wife would move between the rear seat and the co-capt. seat trying to get comfortable. After reading about the bean bags, we picked up a couple of the L-shaped ones from Target (around $15-$18 each). They worked like a charm. My wife and daughters have used them the last few times out and were snoozing on the ride in. I'd recommend you try them, although I can't see putting out a lot of money for the brand name ones. Attach a bungee cord to them and strap them to the T-top or front bow rails when not needed to get them out of the way. I'd recommend the Gator orange and blue colored ones :D

Great Idea

Thanks for the idea...I never thought of that but it makes perfect sense. This is why I love this site. Of course blue and orange may look good in your boat but mine would have to be black and gold (go Steelers!). Thanks again

Black and Gold also New Orleans Saints colors Super bowl winners 2009 Go Saints !

I like the idea, but Garnet and Gold would look a lot better on our boat - Go Noles.

Went to Target today looking for those, but no cigar. Guess I have to drive to some Targets in other cities or just order online.

Back