Boat cover for a 17 skiff

Discount boat covers has them on sale. I have a 17ftcc and it was about $230 plus tax. Good luck shoping, Nature Coast Bill

Well i called them as well as sevral other companies and they are all saying that they have none at this time Any suggestions?

I went to an Army surplus store and purchased a parachute for $50 on my first Triumph 210. It would cover your Skiff with no problem. Of course a tarp is another option.

And you might want to check with one of the sponsors on our site:

Viking Canvas | Home

Boat Cover for 1700 skiff

Well i called them as well as sevral other companies and they are all saying that they have none at this time Any suggestions?

Call Hooked on the Bay up in North East, MD. They sell the Carver Brand covers and they make cover for the 1700 skiff. They are a sponsor on this site also. Here is the website for Carver.
Boat Covers and Bimini Tops by Carver Industries

Boat Cover for 1700 skiff

Salty,
Here is a couple of photo's of the Carver cover I was telling you about.

Attachments

• 100_0989.jpg
    100_0989.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0990.jpg
    100_0990.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
thanks jim at least now i know that the carver cover will fit with the bow and stern rails the girl at carver told me they do not have any that would fit with the rails do you happen to know the carver cover number and the price you paid since what you have is exactly what i need thanks

Salty,
The number is 70017PII-02. It is a Poly-guard material and it worked very well night before last in a heavy down pour that we had. I do feel that I need to add a pole in front of the console due to a small pocket of water building up at the front rail. I don't know what the cost would be because I traded in my cover for the 170cc with the boat when I purchased my skiff, so they gave me credit for that one.

Back