Boat Covers, Enclosures, Seat Cushions, etc.

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all. Someone asked me today where was the best place to post a question about Boat Covers and knowing how many times that question has come up I decided to create a forum for questions Boat Covers, Enclosures, T-Tops, Bimini Tops, Seat Cushions, etc. We've already moved a number of related threads into this new forum to make them easier to find.

I also wanted to let our members know that Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC is now making custom Triumph seat cushions. Merritt Marine has for several years maintained an inventory of Triumph previous year model parts including seat cushions, but as those inventories have dwindled Carl and Chad decided to establish an upholstery business within Merritt Marine. So if you need replacement cushions for your Triumph contact the folks at Merritt Marine, who are a sponsor on this website. Their service is second to none and their just good folks. :)

Merritt Marine...your Triumph Boat factory dealer!

Got my new combing bolsters last month from them. Got the newer years model which at their advice was an improvement over the ones for my year boat. They will take care of you, wish I lived closer to them for my other boating needs.

Any chance there’s a used ski pylon for a 191 out there?

Or any advice on where I can get one without breaking the bank?

Any chance there’s a used ski pylon for a 191 out there?

Or any advice on where I can get one without breaking the bank?
Hi - Did you ever find an answer to this question? I am trying to source one also, or at least find out the original manufacturer and dimensions so I can retrofit one ... but having no luck! The details are not included in the specs.

Back