Claim Experience with SkiSafe

skisafe

Registered Member
Thought we'd share this.

SkiSafe has gone way beyond my expectations!

I have over 35 years of involvement in the water ski community, have been a tournament ski boat owner for over 20 years, and coordinate many tournaments and competitions. We're a close-knit community and we've all heard the negative reviews regarding accidents and insurance companies' handling of a claim. So, this year, when the unthinkable happened, I was worried to say the least. After less than two months with my brand new boat, a freak accident caused critical engine damage. The entire engine, transmission, and wiring harness needed to be replaced.

SkiSafe put my worries to rest. The entire claim process was hassle-free. SkiSafe coordinated with the dealership and put the dealer at ease regarding payment ensuring that I would get my boat back as quickly as possible. There were no delays on SkiSafe's end regarding payment, but they went way beyond just issuing a check; they gave me peace of mind. With all the anxiety of losing my boat, SkiSafe's handling of this claim was one less thing to stress over.
I just wanted to take a moment to share my experience, and thank all the people at SkiSafe for their help and for providing the type of service and care that we all buy insurance for in the first place. I've insured my tournament ski boats with SkiSafe for over 19 years now and I recommend them to anyone looking to insure their boat.

James McClure
Van Wert, OH

Back