Cup holder

linchuntao

Participating Member
Premium Member
City
San Jose
Any body knows what cup holder's screw pattern matches the existing ones on 2006 195CC? The old ones have 6 screws. I just bought cup holder that also has 6 screws, but they do not match the existing screw holes of the old cup holder.

Harper

Recognized Leader Triumph 191/195 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Republic of Texas
Hmm, sorry, can't help you there. I replaced a couple on my '07 195CC. They have four holes, and they matched the hole pattern. Trumph must have gone to a different supplier for mine.

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Good Morning!
If you can take a picture of it showing the bottom and side, possible we might be able to match it up online ;)

linchuntao

Participating Member
Premium Member
City
San Jose
I just got a chance to take a picture of the broken cup holder and measured the intervals between screws. The distances between upper row (3 screws) and lower row (3 screws) is 1-3/4". The distance between horizontal screws is 1-5/16". So from the first screw to the 3rd screw of each row is 2-5/8". Please see the attached photos. Hope I described it clearly.

Attachments

• IMG-1083.JPG
    IMG-1083.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG-1129.JPG
    IMG-1129.JPG
    510.1 KB · Views: 12

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida

linchuntao

Participating Member
Premium Member
City
San Jose
I already bought similar 6-screw cup holders. However, the distance between the screws is not same as my broken cup holder. So the new one is useless because I want to re-use the existing screw holes.

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Take it off the hull and let's see if there is any OEM information and P/N stamped upon it by chance? That would make for a even better search ;)

Sieges

Registered Member
City
Bayville
State
Ny
Hmm, sorry, can't help you there. I replaced a couple on my '07 195CC. They have four holes, and they matched the hole pattern. Trumph must have gone to a different supplier for mine.

Hi, reading through this and saw your post. I happen to have an 2008 195 (4 screw cup holders) and need to replace several of them. Would you happen to remember what you got or where?
Thanks for any help.

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Guess the search link was of no help?

Have you taken it off yet to see IF there any P/N stamping or name on it?

Sieges

Registered Member
City
Bayville
State
Ny
I must have missed the like, I’ll reread the post. Thanks for getting back to me