Deja Vu

Push&Pull

Recognized Leader Triumph 210 / 215 Forum
City
Florida City
State
Florida
Well, here I go again......the ole girl is tied and ready to face the onslaught of Irma. Just getting some outer bands right now. If any rig can survive it, this rugged Roplene baby can. Hell, if it gets really bad, I go climb into the Mega Hatch compartment and ride it out there. LOL.
See you guys on the other side of this monstrosity. Everyone be safe

Attachments

• 20170908_185445_resized.jpg
    20170908_185445_resized.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
How did you fare Capt. Bill? I hope all is well with our Florida, Georgia, SC members and families.

How did you fare Capt. Bill? I hope all is well with our Florida, Georgia, SC members and families.
Just checked the Florida Power & Light website. Looks like Bill's area is without power till this weekend.

Hopefully we'll hear from him soon.

Well guys, just got power back. And the ole girl must be my good luck charm. Not a scratch. This makes three Cat 5 storms I have gone thru in Florida. Thank goodness Irma was not a Cat 5 when it hit us. I was in Hurricane Donna on Sept 10 1960 and then Irma on Sept 10 2017......... and then Andrew wiped me out in '92. And many in between. 57 years of dealing with hurricanes.
Guess I just like Florida. ;) (just can't bring myself to moving landlocked)
Hope everyone came thru alright. My area got hit pretty bad, so the cleanup is gonna be quite a while like before. The Florida Keys is still off limits to all visitors, Just allowing residents, so haven't heard much from there yet. After going thru Hurricane Donna in 1960 and seeing what happened to the Keys then, I was expecting it to happen again someday. Gonna be a long road to recovery for the Keys.:eek:
Take care everybody. ---- Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts....... back to the cleanup.

Last edited:
Well, the main thing is that you're okay, Bill. Welcome back.

Yep. Thanks Mike. :)

Great to hear that you are okay Bill! :)

Great to hear that you are okay Bill! :)
Thanks, trying to keep it that way......but the tropics is just not cooperating.........very ready for this storm season to be over.

Back