Dr. Adams Excellent Books!

I like the name "Low dollar flats fishing education" this day and time low dollar is good. Thanks Jeb

It's been a long time since I have picked up a book and couldn't put it down. I have been fishing here in The Flats etc. for most of a half century and thought I had a pretty good idea of what sea grass, mangroves ,oyster bars and what have you were until I started reading

Fisherman's Coast by Dr. Adams..

Thanks to a generous friend (Dave) I have two books by Dr. Adams now. I also have Fly Fishersman's guide to saltwater prey. I have read lots of information on the Net and found a lot of good information, but these books are so in depth and informative. If you ever fish The Flats then these book will really boost your knowledge and confidence!

I always knew bait colors and sizes in certain seasons were important but never really understood the reason in the depth that I do now. That's just one of the many subjects covered. Sorry if I sounded a little over the top, but I just wanted you to know if your a Flats Fisherman these are great books...

James

Back