Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Last edited:
I have to ask you to STOP with the BASS FISHING links ...... You are killing me with these videos..... Everytime I look at one of your posts I start thinking about trading my 190 Bay in on a New 19' RANGER V-Series......loaded out......tandem axle trailer......hot foot.....pro trim....... Lowrance Electronics......200 E-Tec or Yamaha HPDI......:mad:..... Can someone take me Bass Fishing... On a Bass Boat.... so I can get my fix? :D

I did not know that they had stepped up with the 21' Z Series :confused:..... May have to go visit the Dealer????? I really dis-like you now :eek:...... I WISH TRIUMPH would make a boat JUST LIKE THAT! Best of both worlds! I could put some rod holders on the gunnel tops for the stripers and still be able to throw a muddy slimey blue cat on the deck with no cleaning issues.... I may have to place the ol-190 on Boat Trader :confused:

The boat will not be there until the first of the year. That is when a scheduled boat was to arrive anyway...... I cannot wait to test it! :)

Back