Registered Member
City
Aberdeen
Capt. Karl's 2007 Triumph 190 Bay/Honda 150hp 4-Stroke
$ 27,000.
Contact; Capt. Karl @ (410) 459-7445 or kwbunch@comcast.net
Includes the following Options!
"Boat & Motor have transferable Factory Warranties"
Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2/24 volt Trolling Motor w/wireless Co-Pilot Key-Fob, Lockable quick-release mount, with factory mount, powered by 2 Deka AGM (27) deep cycle batteries, Guest ON-Board 2 bank Battery Charger. Trolling Motor Panel with Tilt Switch.

Lowrance X67C Depth/Fish Finder on Bow & Adj. Leaning Post/Fishing Chair.

Custom Up-graded 15 gal. Livewell/Baitwell with aerator & recirc.

Lockable Center Console Hatch, & Raw Water Wash-Down, Hyd. Steering.

Garmin GPSMAP 545S & Lowrance LVR-850DSC VHF Marine Radio with adjustable RAM mounts at console.

Port & Starboard (2) Rod holders, 4 SS clamp-on rod holders on leaning post.

Custom Rear Deck (removable) swivel Fishing Chair.

Lockable Rear Hull Access Hatch with Spare 4 blade aluminum prop & prop mount

Trailer Guide-On's, Spare Tire & mount, and Custom Step on trailer tongue.
Boat Cover w/quick release straps, Custom (fitted) Center Console Cover.

Attachments

• For SALE.doc
    250.5 KB · Views: 66

timwimer

Registered Member
City
North East
Great Boat

I personally have seen this boat, and would like to add that it is extremely well taken care of. It is hard to find a boat that contains every important fishing option you can imagine, but this one has it and more. It would make a great buy for any fisherman. :)

P.S with that honda vtec 150 on the back you better hold on.:eek:

timwimer

Registered Member
City
North East
What Is The Deal???

I was certain there would have been more interest in this boat than what we have seen? You alll don't know what you are missing out on. :(

timwimer

Registered Member
City
North East
190????

If Timwimer moves anywhere it will be to the 191f/s with a 175 suzuki, but I know this boat would be perfect for an avid fisherman who is more interested in just fishing than skiing, partying, and fishing. :)

jack7265

Participating Member
City
Avondale
timwimer, the 191 FS is rated at a maximum 150 HP, so you will not be able to put a 175 Suzuki on it. As passionate as you seem about Capt. Karl's boat, maybe you ought to consider it. Like MolarBoater, I've already got my 190 Bay.

cagrove

Contributing Member
Sorry, it won't fit in my garage. :( Besides, I've finally gotten my 170CC rigged the way I want it...don't need to start over on another project boat. I wonder if he realizes that this is an owner's web site...as in "I already own a boat" web site. :D

timwimer

Registered Member
City
North East
timwimer, the 191 FS is rated at a maximum 150 HP, so you will not be able to put a 175 Suzuki on it. As passionate as you seem about Capt. Karl's boat, maybe you ought to consider it. Like MolarBoater, I've already got my 190 Bay.

actually jack although the brochure happens to say the max hp on the 191 is 150 I happen to work at a triumph dealership. If you take a look at the plate inside the boat, It is rated for a 175. Triumph keeps saying they are going to lower the rating, but it has not been done yet. Even if they do eventually lower it, I will still be able to get a used one. the brand new 08's are rated for a 175. One day I will have one with a 175 suzzzuk. Thanks for the input though. Sorry it took so long to get back.

;)

jack7265

Participating Member
City
Avondale
timwimer, you're probably right about that. On Triumphboats.com, they list the maximum weight for a motor as 565 pounds, and rated for a 150 HP for the 191 FS, and the maximum weight for a 190 Bay is 510 pounds, and rated for a maximum 150 HP. That's an extra 55 pound maximum weight rating for the 191 FS. With the dry weight of a 191 FS wo/engine only being 50 pounds more than a 190 Bay, the 191 FS ought to perform well with a 175 HP.

waterboy

Registered Member
City
St Augustine
timwimer, you're probably right about that. On Triumphboats.com, they list the maximum weight for a motor as 565 pounds, and rated for a 150 HP for the 191 FS, and the maximum weight for a 190 Bay is 510 pounds, and rated for a maximum 150 HP. That's an extra 55 pound maximum weight rating for the 191 FS. With the dry weight of a 191 FS wo/engine only being 50 pounds more than a 190 Bay, the 191 FS ought to perform well with a 175 HP.

Jack: I have a 175 E-TEC on a 2008 191FS. Sweet ride and very fast at 53 mph at WOT. I put the Smart Tabs on the back, and the porpoising stopped and keeps me on plane great. Sweet ride. :cool:

jack7265

Participating Member
City
Avondale
waterboy, that sounds like a great setup you've got there. I bought my 190 Bay used, and it came with a Yamaha F115 four stroke. It's a great engine, and it will serve my needs, but if I were to have bought it new, I would have put an E-tec 150 on the back of it.

Capt.Karl

Registered Member
City
Aberdeen
Price Reduced!!!$24,000.

The Spring Striper season is coming to a close and I need to order my new boat going to move up a few feet in length. I am reducing the price to $24,000. call (410) 459-7445 or email kwbunch@comcast.net

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
so why are you selling the boat??? Time for a new one??? jb

Capt.Karl

Registered Member
City
Aberdeen
I need to move up a couple feet in length (Larger) boat so that I can guide 4 person striper trips. The boat is in excellant shape. The decals/stickers for the guide service have been removed and the boat is ready for it's new owner & home. I am taking a very substanial loss at the $24,000. price but I need to get my new boat ordered.

Thanks & Good Fishing, Capt. Karl

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
I thought that was why you were selling the boat. Good luck on the Stripers.... Where are you located? JB

JimW

Contributing Member
City
Aberdeen
This boat is located in Harford County, MD. I wish that I could afford to buy it. I have seen it several times and it is in excellent shape and I have never seen it dirty. For the serious fisherman all he would need to do is drop it into the water and take off.

Jim

BigBird

Participating Member
City
CHARLOTTE
craigslist

FYI-Someone was posting a want to buy add for a triumph about this size in the myrtle beach/charleston sc area on craigslist about a week or so ago. If I can find it tonight I will send you a link.
LB