Freshwater wireless trolling motor for 190 bay

bioaap

Registered Member
City
Alpharetta
I am looking for a new wireless trolling motor for my 2002 Triumph 190 bay that I mostly use for striper fishing in local Georgian lakes. Which brand and model would be the best one for my boat? Thanks for your advise.
Andrey.

I fish freshwater the majority of the time but went ahead and bit the bullet for a salt water TM

I have a 24v 70lb minn kota sp originally with the co-pilot I found it on the internet new (no tax, free shipping) $777 ...couple of months later bid on an i pilot on ebay foe $225. 54 in shaft seems like plenty although I freshwater fish mostly. I made a portable mount out of 2x4's for the on board charger, that is in my front battery box​

Thanks Tom. I believe that freshwater models are less expensive than the saltwater models. Is this true?

Thanks Tom. I believe that freshwater models are less expensive than the saltwater models. Is this true?

Yes but do some checking CP co-pilot, Ap auto pilot, I pilot is the best, if you find I-pilot is to expensive you just get the co-pilot and add I-pilot later if you choose to. I would not get an auto-pilot as it is more expensive that CP and not as nice as I-pilot

Hi Tom,
I found the Minn Kota® 70 PowerDrive V2 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot and Universal Sonar 2 (Sale Price: $899.99) at Cabela's.
Is this a good deal? The shaft is 60" - is this length OK for 190 Bay?
Andrey.

Back