From ocean city md

Katman

Registered Member
Premium Member
State
Maryland
Greetings all and thanks for all the info on Triumph boats. I've been reading since September 2018 and looking at these boats for a couple of years after being introduced to the brand by a neighbor who flies jumbo cargo planes and regularly bounces his 17' tiller triumph off the inlet jetty and bridge pilings in his quest for sheepshead, rock and any other edible that can be hooked. Finally found a 210 with a 150 Yamaha four stroke that I plan to bring home Friday. Needs a deep cleaning but ran well for a short sea trial. Should make my transition from a 28' twin diesel Carolina Classic much easier. I thought my days of cruising 60 miles offshore in search of tuna, Marlin and mahi were over but my neighbor insists the 210 will be just fine for hunting offshore. We'll see. I'll be happy working the bay's and a few inshore spots once my new boat is hosed off and filled with some fresh nonethanol gas. First challenge will be getting her home on Friday. The trailer needs a bit of attention so it hopefully it won't be an adventure.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.