Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
This Product was recommend to me and I have been using for at least 6 years now... I originally took it to help fend off cravings and loose some weight which when combined with road bike cycling works very well for me! Only recently have I taken up cycling again, so back to sweating all of those gains "back off" (again) from stopping last year due to other factors... That was a Bad Mistake (stopping) trust me, and man it did not take long to pound much of that weight all back on!

I also discovered since I never stopped taking Green Vibrance, I have much less acid re-flux type of issues and really as compared to when I was in my 40's, that has pretty much all gone away. I am also a little more reserved now in how often I have certain meats and how it is prepared, even though I am a tried and true "Predator" and have no issues putting Steal to a chunk of Steer at times :p

How I use it though I am sure helps (what is also in the same Shake) and though I do not consider it a meal replacement per se... If you put in some Protein Powder will carry you for some hours. This is how I make one and use Green Vibrance and feel free, to modify to your taste, and would love to hear other combo's for sure!

• I fill up my Bullet Cup about 1/4 up with crushed ice and 2% milk.
  • Add a couple of spoon fulls of vanilla yogurt (watch, some yogurt's have a ton of corn syrup) and pitch in a Banana.
  • Pitch in some other frozen fruit and for me, mostly Mango. Mangoes for me, is something I could just roll around in the tub full of them like a dog, so that is a simple choice to add to "My" shakes LOL
  • Scope of vanilla protein powder (maybe more if you are trying to make a meal out of it)
  • Then a scope of Green Vibrance and add a little more milk. If you don't (pending how much protein powder you use) it can just turn into something like Ice Cream.
  • Twist on the bottom and spin that puppy up on your Bullet! Yummy...
And even though it will look as green as grass, all the other goodies in the shake will cover it's raw taste and make you happy :D

Oh and fair warning, the 1st few shakes "might" work like Drano on you, but that might not be a bad thing! ;)

And now it is version 18.1 at the time of this writing, if that tells you anything about the constant product R&D / Improvement. So give some a try (at least a month) and see if it helps you? And though some claim it is expensive (and I get it) I get many months of use out of a Big Container so cost per day is in cents. Besides (ROI wise) cost much less than other aliments that it might help you fend off...

To your Health!
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Almost forgot!
You can find out more about it here, this as well as order it even though you "might" find it for a little less on Amazon:

And as denoted before, I say try a smaller amount and maybe just enough for a month, and see how it works for you? Besides, who does not like a smoothie or a Milk Shake (just much healthier) every day as a treat ;)

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you if you reach out to them.

To your Health!

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Still using this product (now more consistent than ever) with some other Health issues I now have to combat... To that end, I have reached out to Vibrant Health and Chelsea has been very responsive and helpful! I will be happy to share such with everyone as it progresses ;)

To be frank though, I am not a big fan of taking things that I do not know are included in them... Hide whatever you want as a Company, and I will be most happy to also hide my wallet from you also!

This is simply not the case with Green Vibrance or their other Product lines at Vibrant Health as such, it is one of the very few companies I actually trust when it comes to Food and Health related items. Here is a quick update video from them to help share that simple concept:

Hope this helps, and I will share my personal story as time progresses in the hope that it will also help others at the same time :)

And if you have found something that works for you, and what to share your story and how you addressed it. Please share it in this section (why it was created) for the benefit of our awesome group here! For if you don't feel well, it's very hard to get out and enjoy the Great Outdoors!

Many Blessings,
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Here is the latest label on the product so you can compare with what you may be already using or might be missing?

green.png
Hope this helps!