Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
I have always been a fan of Hell's Bay Skiffs and have some dear friends that both own them as well as work there. And the Marquesa is a great all around Skiff and their quality of build, is hard to match for sure!

So here is a short little video clip showing a tour of the 2018 Marquesa to help give you some ideas not only for your Hell's Bay build or upgrade plans. Also for layout ideas and component updates for your present Skiff ;)

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Really like the folding back rest on this Marquesa! Something on the list for the next one ;)

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And Brother C.A. posted up a walk around of his new Marquesa with some ideas that you might like to incorporate into your next HB or other new or present Skiff :cool:

And though not a big 2 stroke fan myself, now that the 4 strokes have become so much lighter in weight. His new 140 Rude does look nice on the transom of the Marquesa

Would love to have a Marquesa myself, and maybe someday I will find a good used one I can afford ;) The now empty boat lift sure looks mighty lonely out there....

Tight lines!

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
CA's latest Marquesa and again, some good tips to help build yours this or incorporate into your present Skiff / Boat ;)

IMG_7408.jpg

Enjoy!