Hi Y'all! "New" 120 SDCC owners.

JawjaPirate

Registered Member
City
Macon
Hello Skippers,

Greetings from Middle Jawja (Macon, GA), I'm one of your newest additions to the forum and I'd like to introduce myself. My wife and I are both recently retired, but our new "jobs" are to spoil the grandchildren, camp, fish, tour on our motorcycle, boat, and ... did I mention spoiling the grandchildren?

We have a small sailboat that we sail the coast and lakes around the southeast. It's a great boat and we both enjoy sailing, but we missed having a powerboat to explore rivers and cruise farther. We decided we'd look for a smaller boat within the towing capability of our Honda CR-V. We discovered our "new" 2003 Triumph 120 SDCC on eBay in Charleston, SC. It was in great shape with lots of accessories, custom snap-on cover, tilt 'n trim, and Mercury 25 BigFoot. I was interested right away, and watched the auction for a few days while I searched on the web for more information about Triumph boats. Google quickly led me to your forum.

Before we ever saw the boat and took a test drive, I felt comfortable that I had enough information to make an intelligent decision (if there is anything intelligent about buying a boat!). The community on your forum with all the owners patiently answering questions, providing instructions, hints and tips, taking and posting pictures to clarify solutions and giving ideas for improvements are all major reasons we decided to get the 120! I'm happy to be part of the site, and I hope I can provide assistance to some of you in the future!

As an old Navy saying goes ... I wish you fair winds and following seas!

Walton

Welcome Aboard JawjaPirate :D

Good to have you here and we know you will enjoy your boat!

Now ... what about a few pics?

Greetings Pirate,

Pour me some grog and lets share some hard tack.

Enjoy the new boat!

Welcome aboard Walton and congratulations on the 120. :)

Welcome aboard and go have too much fun in your new boat!

Back