Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
God Bless our Brothers and Sisters in the Bahama's!

Nothing like having a small Atom Bomb, or a huge EF3+ Tornado slowly crawling across an island that is (at it's highest) feet above sea level, and just shocking what you see on TV and various web cams :(

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Thinking about all you guys on the East coast dealing with this latest hurricane....

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thanks Brother!
And it's been like starring down the barrel of a shotgun for days now... :confused:

Push&Pull

Recognized Leader Triumph 210 / 215 Forum
Premium Member
City
Florida City
State
Florida
five storms in Atlantic....three of them named....... I hate September. o_O. Oh, and August.....and October too. Even July. Ask me again why I like living in South Florida. :rolleyes:

Offshoreman

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Because you don't like earthquakes?

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
five storms in Atlantic....three of them named....... I hate September. o_O. Oh, and August.....and October too. Even July. Ask me again why I like living in South Florida. :rolleyes:

Because from Thanksgiving to Easter we can get out the house and really enjoy our Beautiful State. Problem is, so is everyone (and I mean everyone) else that is here then LOL :D

Offshoreman

Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
And your state isn't being run into the ground by liberal (insert bad words here).....

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And if you would like to give for the relief efforts there, here is one of the groups you may want to consider giving what you can ;)

Many Blessings!
Dave