Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Now granted, few of us have the sponsors to have a monster like this built... But there are great ideas many of us can copy from and employ on ours, to make them even more efficient the next time we are on the water :cool:

Now that is one heck of a Office :)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And now this year's rig to glean ideas from ;)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Found another Tour Pro with tips and advise on how to both load and organize your rig, no matter where you may fish by Ike ;)

Tight Lines!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
More ideas and big fan of the monochrome color scheme and the excellent use of yoga mats as hatch liners (another low budget upgrade) and door seal gaskets too help deaden the sound!

AmeriSeal for Compartments: 100ft Part Number 15801

Link for the seal material at the lowest price I could find right now:

I also found this on Amazon from Trim-Lok, that might give you a little more reliability in the seal bulb thickness needed for your application:

Trim-Lok Trim Seal with Top Bulb

And though a big Power Pole fan, really starting to like to looks and less componets needed for those shorter 8 foot Talon shallow water anchors. They look great in black on this rig!

More great ideas for your next boat upgrade or restore project to come :cool:

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Sweet... With plenty of new ideas to help upgrade or restore your present rig ;)

And for those who may not know, these are the guys who started Ranger Boats that after that buyout, started their own company (again) so the experience level is there going on what, 50 years now?

Now for those who like aluminum hulls, I think this one their AVX line compared to what you have seen before might surprise you, and reminded me of a tank with the way that transom is welded together!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
More storage ideas (in a small craft) that you can barrow from "Down Under"

Excellent use of limited space!

Enjoy

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Big fan of the hull design on this one :)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
More build out / upgrade ideas on this one and I like the idea of having a kill switch on the bow! Just not sure how it would handle the Saltwater Environment which is where I would run 85% of the time?