Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Few months back I finally after much research, went with a more secure and stable Ifootage TA6 Gazelle Tripod and I love it! Now I already had their mono pod that I talk about here:

https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/threads/monopod-use-and-shopping.9952/

So my K5 fluid head had no issues mounting to this Tripod and really is, light years ahead in quality and stability (even unweighted with a sand bag) than my past Tripods. And really, going with a lesser Tripod's in the past was a disservice to my efforts to get long distance and or shots in low light conditions like this...

DSCN0429c.jpg

So if you are not getting the shots you would like to grab. This or as I was, spending a lot of time in post editing or worse, using one of the AI powered photo editors to help clean up your shots due to even tiny movement... Then the addition of camera remote (and that will only get you so far) a higher quality tripod like the IFootage for not that much more in costs if you do what I did and order the aluminum version. Which by the way is around half as much a Carbon Fiber versions, just might be something to consider and so glad I made the upgrade!

So now mounted up is my present configuration and really have spent as much if not more time, getting the K5 Fluid head all dialed in. Than working with the any of the Tripod adjustments to make the overall system work smooth for me.

IMG_1291.JPG

Quick Tip and the only fault I have found with the system which just took me some time to work with it. Was in getting the K5 Fluid Head directional arm (which is very adjustable) out of my way so I could use the camera EVF (Electronic View Finder) yet can still use it... As such, I now have it in this position so I can now use it and it still clear the Tripod legs when I swing it around ;)

IMG_1339.JPG

You can find out more about their entire line of products here:

https://www.ifootagegear.com/

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you if you reach out to them!

Good Shooting!
Dave
Associate Administrator

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Couple of Product guides and review videos to help guide on these Tripods and all their features (some I have not even used yet) they have...

And if your Queen's English or metric system conversions are not all that great, this one might help translate such ;)

Any questions on them, glad to help and if you get one yourself let us know (both Pro's and Con's) how you like yours!

Again if you reach out to Ifootage, do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you :cool:

Good Shooting and will be upon us here soon, have a Very Merry Christmas!
Dave