Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
I meet the guys at the last Boat Show in Ft Myers and like the product. Also as per their website, I am a big fan of their mission... :cool:

"MANG is a high performance apparel and gear company dedicated to preserving the natural ecology of our coastlines and mangrove ecosystems. Our team of avid fishermen and naturalists recognize that mangrove habitats are the life-support system and nursery for many juvenile marine species. Our Buy One. Plant One. initiative pledges to plant one mangrove propagule for every product that is purchased.

Our Vision is that by 2020 MANG will be a locally recognized and environmentally responsible company that is changing the world by planting one mangrove at a time."

https://www.manggear.com/

And hopefully, we can talk with them about their products and mission more in depth here in the near future ;)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Got a chance to chat with Kyle the CEO of Mang Gear last week at the Boat show in Ft. Myers, and really enjoyed our talk about their new products and Mangrove Growing Operation. So far if I am not mistaken, they have planted something north of 10 Thousand Trees now! Here is a quick video you may find interesting... Oh and you also need to "unmute" it when playing it since I find that in the posting process they get set that way for some unknown reason?

And here was a couple of shots I took of their booth last Friday with some of their new products on display :D

DSCN0110.JPG

DSCN0109.JPG

And this new shirt is one that I am sure will become a local favorite!

43731775_2274692719471260_2075073235283607552_n.jpg

Hopefully I can grab some of Kyle's time to go visit their growing operations on the East Coast. This and have a set down chat with him that we can post on the Site about all of their conservation efforts and new product lines here soon :cool:

Great place to get you or better half, a new moisture wicking fishing shirt or hat, and do your small part to also help the ecosystem just in time for the Holidays! You can find most if not all of their Cool Gear on this link: https://www.manggear.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Tight Lines!
Dave