Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
I lost Midnight some time back and it took me quite a while to even consider having another FAP (Fast Attack Poodle) for Midnight, really helped pull me through a very dark period in my life...

20150818_200302.jpg

RIP Brother, and I trust you are passed out on God's couch now ;)

20140601_102535.jpg

However, I was finally over ruled (again :rolleyes:) and "She" found another pup a few weeks ago who could never replace him, but he does a good job of making me laugh.

Rebel though is living up to his name at times, and he found out that Toads found hopping in the carport when they take a leak in your mouth, really don't taste very good LOL :eek::p That toad though came flying back out at Mach speed, and landed pretty much where Ding Dong had found him ;) I was laughing pretty good while Rebel was trying to get "that taste" back out of his mouth :oops:

IMG_0183.jpg

He also reminds me that his training is truly a ongoing project, this as I start to call him Midnight from time to time when he has something else in his mouth that he should not ;)

And now 30 plus pound heavier and leaning much quicker, with the help of a little thumping from the cat when needed ;) Then again, the cat should really stay off his bed if he does not want to be messed with after the Pup has had a quick power nap and found you there! o_O
IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg

Quite comical, and Rebel is like the Enterprise with his shields up (all that hair) that the cat just get's his claws hung into as Rebel who then slings him off his face and throws the Cat a few feet just by turning his head real fast. Really funny, after Rebel has been trimmed up and you will hear a yep down the hall as the hair is much shorter on his face then, and those same claws are making it to the meat :oops:

Rebel is slowly learning though, that getting down and getting face to face with the Cat is not too bright... The cat also, does not like to be "Fetched" as Rebel is picking him by the neck and tries to bring the cat to me :D Those two are worse than a couple of kids and it's all good until the Cat has had enough of the Pup "Barking" right down his ear into his brain at 300 decibels :p

Back