Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Time to start shopping for one for myself and though like the one below, I am not taking much video with my Camera (or at least yet) so looking for one at little lower in cost. Be that as it may, I thought this video from Peter would come in helpful for those here, that take a lot of Outdoor Pictures and Video and how to use one that you may have not 1st thought of like myself :cool:

If you have one already, do let us know which model it is and it's Pro's and Con's ;)

Good Shooting!
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
This one is the what I have ordered and seems almost perfect for my needs. Will give some feedback and a more in depth product review as soon as I have had some time working with it :cool:

Enjoy!

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
The video review above is Spot On, and I received mine the other day and it is built like the USS Alabama! And nothing I have seen can extend or retract as fast as it does. Looking forward to working with even more, and seeing how it helps me with my workflow as I move around to grab even more Wildlife and Storm shots and not having to fumble with my last Tripod :cool:

You can find out more about their entire product line up here:

https://www.ifootagegear.com/

And let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you if you do reach out to them!

Good Shooting!
Dave

Dave_L1

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Just picked up the K5 Fluid Head myself, and excellent build quality and love the forethought of making the mono pod bag expandable (as seen in the last video) to keep it mounted on the Mono Pod and still carry it :)

IMG_1190.JPG

Good Shooting and Happy 4th!