My Triumph 150cc in action!

miamiheat

Registered Member
City
Cutler Bay
Hi there!

I finally baptized my Triumph this past Sunday! I took it offshore, 12 miles out for some reef fishing. The water was choppy in the morning, but 150cc passed the "choppy water test" with flying colors! To my surprise, I had a very dry ride all the way to the reef! As you can see from the pictures, I caught an 18 inches long Mangrove snapper!!! It was a good day for me. I came back home with 2 Mangroves, 2 yellowtails and 1 very big blue runner!

On the way back from the reef, the wind died down and I was able to drive at full throttle! I did not hit 37 miles though as some other 150cc owners claim they do. I am not sure why even though my engine was 100% serviced before I hit the water for the first time. That's okay, I was still VERY IMPRESSED HOW WELL my 150cc performed even in choppy waters! It is a very nice boat and best of all, it barely fits in my one car garage!

I hope you like the pictures!

Ray-

P.S. Enclosed, there is also a picture of a 20 inches long Mutton Snapper (MY TROPHY CATCH!!!) that I caught on Tuesday November 27, 2012 at 12:15am in some 60 feet of water. However, I did not go with my boat for that fishing expedition.

Attachments