Need pics of a 210 trailer and bunks

dforge1

Registered Member
I could use some help. I need to get some pictures of a trailer and bunks for a 210. I bought a used 210 and the bunks are not installed correctly. I got the drawings from Triumph but they aren't super clear. Any help or info is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 61
It is hard to tell for sure, but it appears that your bunks are to short and maybe not placed quite right. The bunks on mine extend past the point where the hull starts to curve up to the bow. That seems proper to me. Looking at your picture yours look to have been denting into your hull a bit. In the photo of the rear of myt 210 you can see that the bunks are agains the strakes not under them and the two outer extend well forward on each side and the ones in the middle are only a couple feet long.

Attachments

• 210cc1.jpg
    210cc1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 73
Thanks, for the pic! If you could get me some from the front also I would be forever great full!! I agree with you I have been on the phone with EZ Loader and they sent me some more drawings and I am getting closer. It would really hep to get some more photos of yours when you get time. Some from the front and some close-ups of the rear bunks and the mounting hardware would be awesome if you could do it.

Thanks Again,
Jarrod

I would be glad to, but I will not even see my boat again untill mid janurary. Depending on weather at that point it may be spring. I will see what I can do.

Ospery Vic has some great shots

Of the custom trailer that he (like I) had made for our boats...

http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/page/2/ppuser/5/sl/o

Which should give you some better angles to view it from. I do agree though, it appears that your bunks (for a 210) are too short and if you do not have 6 bunks, I recommend getting the extra ones installed. For back when we had our old 210, that extra set made loading and unloading it even in cross winds nice even without the extra alinement poles like Vic and I now have on our trailers ;)

No need to worry about the warping though, once it gets supported correctly again, it should to go right back into shape. If you can leave her in the water for a few days it will shift back even quicker since the water supports the hulls as they need to be supported :)

Hope this helps ?

dforge1, please send me your e-mail address and I will send you the trailer plans we used to have our Rolls Axle Trailer built. It is an Adobe Acrobat file. Below are pictures of the trailer.

Attachments

• Trailer Side View-1.jpg
    Trailer Side View-1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Trailer front view-2.jpg
    Trailer front view-2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Trailer rear view-3.jpg
    Trailer rear view-3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 70
Thanks those are some great photos and suggestions. I appreciate the help and look forward to having piece of mind once it is fixed.

You know I seen those pics before, but I just now really looked at them......That is a sweet looking trailer.....oh and NICE neighborhood too.

I attached a PDF of the entire schematic of the length to the placement of the bunks. I re-did mine and it came out real nice, costs about $100 for parts from Home Depot (I did not replace any brackets though, just the 2x6's, outdoor carpet and bolts). If you cannot get the file, let me know and I will e-mail it to finahotel@yahoo.com Just as an FYI, I added about 1.5ft to the length of each bunk, it seems to sit a little better that way, besides extra length it ok. The only pain was a dealer wanted $200 to use their lift, DIY. So I launched it, tied it to the docks and then installed the bunks.

Just a question, you did not purchase this as a repo from a guy in Stockton did you?

Attachments

• Trailer Support 210 Triumph.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 53
Thanks for the info and you are right this was the repo boat. I will keep you posted. So far just a little TLC and it is all fixed except for the trailer.

those rollers in the centerline definitely need to go and soon. none of our models are to be supported on rollers
and you cant have the bunks too long--i redid the ones on my first 186 and they were a tad long to reach a cross beam . i used hanger brackets that were adjustable to enable the front end to curve up with the hull

Back