New Cover for 215CC

NYHarleyFisher

Contributing Member
City
Zephyrhills
I needed a cover for my 215 and wasn't real happy with the prices quoted for a custom sewn cover:eek: so I purchased one of the Titan Full T-Top semi-custom ones from discount boat covers. I just received it and I'm leaving for Florida for the winter in 7 days so its still in the box.
As soon as I get there I'll get the cover out and get it put on the boat, see how it looks and get some pics posted. I'm always cleaning oak leaves out of the boat down there so the cover will be a welcome addition.:D Not to mention the yellow and orange stains those leaves tend to leave.:(

Please do. I would like to see how a generic cover fits and quality.

I would also like to see what it looks like. I am always looking ahead in case I need replacement parts.

Guys, I'm very sorry that it took me this long to get the pics posted of the new cover.:eek: I've been so busy playing golf and doing all that other leisure stuff that I simply forgot about it.:D So here are the pics that I did promise. There are 2 things that I will tell you I don't like about the cover!:(
1. Its extremely longgggg!!!!! as you can see in the pictures I ordered the next size up as they said too and actually wished I hadn't.
2. The cover comes with rope and not straps for tie downs which I don't like so I ordered straps from Overton's for most of the Tie Down points. I still have like 5 points that have rope on them which I will change in the near future.

Attachments

• WP_000015.jpg
    WP_000015.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 66
  • WP_000016.jpg
    WP_000016.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 69
  • WP_000017.jpg
    WP_000017.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 66
  • WP_000018.jpg
    WP_000018.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 66
  • WP_000019.jpg
    WP_000019.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 63
I had a custom made cover for my 215CC and although it was custom made and was very expensive, it doesnt fit like I thought it would. But it works and that's a good thing.

Has anyone put a 200HP on their 215CC?

Looks surprisingly similar to a cover I got for my 210 from Carver Industries. I had got the smaller size originally and it barely reached the gunnels so I returned it and went with the next size up, but it is long on the sides.

longer is always better than too short....if it is intended for just a cover while sitting...longer should not be an issue

Back