New here, new to triumph, slightly new to boating... love fishing.

ixfjc

Registered Member
City
Rochester
Hey guys, i'm new to the forums... started fishing Last year, ended up buying a 16' aluminum with a 10hp merc with 3 of my buddies... This year I had them buy me out, sold my Ninja 250r and Yamaha R6, and now I'm a proud owner of a 2004 Triumph 170 Bass with an Evinrude E-Tec 75

I'm here to learn more about these boats as well as fishing. I like to fish in general, no specific fish. I've always gone to Canandaigua Lake to fish, caught perch, rock bass, small and large mouth bass, and pikes. Lately I've been researching and looking into catching something bigger, like Salmon and Trout in Lake Ontario...

My fishing setup consist of novice rig... An Ugly Stick 6'6 with an upgraded spinning reel 10lb line.

Here are some picts of the 170

DSCN0278.jpg DSCN0282.jpg DSCN0280.jpg photo3.jpg
winning!

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! And congratulations on the 170! :cool:

Welcome to the site! Pick your days and you will have no problem doing some fishing near shore at Ontario. A good site to get info from for fishing the lake would be Capt. Tony Buffa Fishing Charters, he does Ontario and Oneida lake.

Always liked that setup and thought with a little work, that hull would make for a nice little Flats Boat.

So when you get too cold, come on down and will show you how to run the Flats with it and pick a fight with some mean dudes in the skinny stuff ;)

Back