New member and Triumph owner.

dtdecker72

Registered Member
State
Georgia
Good afternoon, I’m looking for a wiring diagram for a Triumph 210. The fuse block in the T-top does not have power

Welcome aboard. To my knowledge there was never an official wiring schematic from Triumph Boats and certainly not for each model. There is a 210 schematic provided by a 210 owner a few years back that is available for download at the link below. You will need to be a Premium Member subscriber to access the downloads and to participate in the Triumph Boat Owner forums. The cost is $12/year and to subscribe click on your username in the top right corner of the page and then click on the "Account Upgrades" link. Then follow the directions to pay for the subscription via PayPal. If you need assistance let us know.

Randy
Administrator

Welcome!! You're going to love that boat!

The t-top box on your model rarely had factory wiring. Some had a speaker option, but then only speaker wire went there.

Many added VHF or other items and therefore their own wiring. I'm pretty certain that is your situation.

Probably best to remove it all, attach a fish line to the wires as you pull them out, then pull in a new circuit.

And being a premium member is well worth it!!

Back