New Member in Tampa Area

R

RWDunn

I am a proud new owner in Largo, FL, near Tampa. I just bought a 2003 Triumph 170 DC with a 50 HP Johnson. I am relatively new to boating but have been looking for a used Triumph dual console for about 4 years now. I love to fish, as does my wife, and we looking forward to spending a great deal of time together doing just that. I still have to add a trolling motor to my unit and am looking for assistance doing just that; please see my separate posting in a new forum regarding that issue.

I understand that someone is attempting to start a local (Tampa) Triumph owner's club and I am interested in joining that.

I am looking forward to hearing about others experiences with their Triumph boats and accessories and their fishing tales.

Thanks,

Richard

Welcome to the site, and good luck on your new Triumph. I have a 170cc with a 50 Johnson. I am a lot like yourself, just bought the the boat last year, and still learning. you will find a lot of useful information here as well as some of the nicest people.
Tight Lines
Brian K

Welcome Richard

I'm in Largo also. Have a 2004 170CC. I usually launch out of Belleair Causeway ramp. Hope you enjoy the new boat.

Dan A

Welcome Aboard to all!
Looks like I found 3 future TBOOT members all in one thread :) Now who is the Lawyer and who is the Financial Whiz in the crowd here I wonder ??? :D

Dave

Fishin' Buddy

noseeum2 said:
Welcome Richard

I'm in Largo also. Have a 2004 170CC. I usually launch out of Belleair Causeway ramp. Hope you enjoy the new boat.

Dan A

Dan, it would be nice to get together for lunch or dinner and get to know one another and talk a little fish talk. Be forwarned, the sound you will hear when we get together will be me sucking your brain dry of information; I love to learn all I can about a subject and I am truly new to boating and not terribly experienced at fishing. I have fished with someone out of Tampa who also has a Triumph. He would come over here and we would put in at a little mobile home park ramp in Ozona and fish off the little islands off Dunedin, not too far out from Molly Goodheads. My wife is also interested in fishing. We are older folks, but still think like kids sometimes; young at heart, I think.

Richard

Back