Atillman

Registered Member
State
North Carolina
Hello all,
New owner of a 2008 Triumph 215cc TE. So far love the boat. Came with a Suzuki 175 4 stroke and runs great. Look forward to learning more about the boat from the very knowledgeable members of this site!!
20200522_180525.jpg20200522_180535.jpg20200522_180554.jpg20200522_184224.jpg

Welcome!! I had a 2007 215cc. Loved it and wish I had never sold it. You're going to love that boat!!

The Suzuki 175 is a great outboard for that boat.

I have the 235cc now, but I'm still jealous....

Wow! That is a beauty. Congratulations! I love the white powder coat T-top, etc. Great looking boat and powered nicely. How many hours on the engine? Do you know where the original owner purchased it from? If you're not familiar with Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC be sure to check them out. Chad and Carl (his dad) and the rest of the family there were the very first Logic (Triumph's original brand name) Boat dealership and were one of the top Triumph dealers throughout its history. They also purchased the Triumph previous year inventory or parts before the company moved from NC. They know more about these boats than anyone else I've ever met. They have also been great supporters of this website, which began in November 2004 as Triumphowners.net. Good people. Welcome aboard! :cool:

Wow! That is a beauty. Congratulations! I love the white powder coat T-top, etc. Great looking boat and powered nicely. How many hours on the engine? Do you know where the original owner purchased it from? If you're not familiar with Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC be sure to check them out. Chad and Carl (his dad) and the rest of the family there were the very first Logic (Triumph's original brand name) Boat dealership and were one of the top Triumph dealers throughout its history. They also purchased the Triumph previous year inventory or parts before the company moved from NC. They know more about these boats than anyone else I've ever met. They have also been great supporters of this website, which began in November 2004 as Triumphowners.net. Good people. Welcome aboard! :cool:
Thanks. Working with them on getting a trailer. Chad's a great guy let me borrow a trailer to pick the boat up til my trailer get's here from the factory. The motor has 175 hours and the original owner bought it from Miramar Boat sales (Portside Marina in Morehead City, NC).

Denard Harris and the folks at Portside Marina are great to work with too. They hosted a couple of our fishing tournaments in the early days of Triumphowners.net (our former website domain name). :cool:

Back