New owner 170CC

jboat

Registered Member
City
Green Cove Springs
Hi everyone, I am the proud new owner of a 2004 170CC. My name is Jason. I am currently stationed in Iraq but looking forward to getting back home to Florida where I can put some time on the Triumph.

Hi Jason. Welcome aboard. Thank you for your service and we hope you get home soon! :cool:

Ok so I have had a chance to go through most of the forum. It is great to see that there are no arguments going on, no one blasting anyone else. As a member of a couple other forums I will tell you, you guys (and gals) have it pretty nice in here. Makes me feel comfortable with my decision to go Truimph. I cant wait to get home so I can start doing some of the mods that you have posted in here. I will have to ease you into all the questions I want to ask other wise I may cause an overload. I will start by posting up a pic of my new toy. NC if this is not the appropriate place for the pic please let me know and I will get rid of it. Thanks

NewBoat5.jpg

Good looking boat Jason. The Honda looks nice on it. We have worked hard over the years to keep the website focused in a positive way on solutions and ideas instead of complaints and gripes. Thanks for noticing! :) Ask any questions you want and we'll try to find an answer for you.

Welcome aboard and as NC says thank you for your service. What branch are you in?

Welcome aboard Jason!

What part of Florida? I have a 170 DC and fish mostly Central FL (see the the Central Florida Triumph Owners forum).

I have been in the Army Guard for 15 years. I work as a flight medic on an HH-60. I live in Green Cove Springs, but was born and raised in Gainesville. Novangler I will check it out. Thanks again!

That's in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area, isn't it?

I'm not too familiar with that area, but head up to Ponce Inlet on occasion (from Titusville or Oak Hill).

Yeah Jax/St Augustine. I do a lot of my fishing there in St Augustine. Ok yeah I know where that is. My wife did the sky diving thing there in Titusville. That is some pretty water down there.

Back