thiyagav

Registered Member
Premium Member
City
South Huntington
State
NY
Hi everyone,

I own a Ranger Bass boat and was looking to replace with Triumph CC for a while. This one made me to change the mind. I bought this boat on Dec 30, 2015. 191 SC, Powered by Honda 130 HP 4S.

I drove all the way from AR to SC, during that epic rain and towed it back to AR. ;)

Due weather and work, I am yet to complete a few minor modifications. Hoping to take it for Striper fishing by end of this month. I will post the photos once the weather improves.

Thanks everyone for the valuable tips and articles in this forum!

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Congratulations on the 191SC and welcome aboard! Look forward to the photos. :cool:

thiyagav

Registered Member
Premium Member
City
South Huntington
State
NY
Congrats good luck and welcome ...
Update:

It has been more than three years and I have done more than 100 trips in the lake and river for fishing\patrol. Upgraded the Fish Finder and trolling motor. Everyone says it is a nice looking boat! I too have been happy with the boat except for the water collecting in the bilge. Since I store the boat in storage after each trip, not much bothered about water getting collected in the inner hull. I have not spent any money for repairs, except changing the bilge and live well pumps or routine maintenance on the trailer and outboard motor.

In short, a happy owner.

Question to the forum:

Can this be used in Long Island Bay\Sound?

Offshoreman

Recognized Leader Triumph 235 Forum
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
North Coast
State
CA
Heck yeah it can. And I'll add to the request for photos.