New owner

mollypop

Registered Member
City
Jacksonville
Hello everyone my name is Joe. I am from Shell Point Beach Florida and currently live in Jacksonville NC. I am a US Marine that is glad to be back on the East Coast. My wife and I bought our new boat about 6 months ago and love it. We make it out at least twice a week sometime 3 or 4 times. We have taken it out as far as 30 miles from the New River Inlet and I have already trailered it down to Florida for a 5 day fishing trip with an old high school friend. I think boats are great for the family and I know mine really enjoys it. Look forward to learning some things about the boat and talking to everyone in the future take care.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Joe. Glad you've joined us and thank you for your service to our country! :cool: My 18 year old son enlisted a couple months back and is awaiting the call to head to Paris Island. :)

Great to have you here! THANKS for what you do!!!!!!! My best friend is a MARINE.......Hope you enjoy the boat and can do some of our NC meets next year.... We will have a get up and go in the spring hopefully.

Welcome aboard, Joe. I would also like to extend my thanks to you and your family for your service. We look forward to hearing about your boat and experiences.

Welcome aboard Joe.I know you'll enjoy your 215CC and this website.I live in Wilmington,NC and love my 195CC. Thanks for your service to our great country.Semper Fi.
John D.

Welcome aboard Joe. And a big thank you for service to this GREAT country.

Back