New Triumph Pontoon Owner!

C

chipbeaulieu

Hi folks... Just got a new-to-me 2004 Triumph Windsor pontoon tri-toon. I hope it's ok if I join your community even if most of the info on your site is not for pontoon owners. Looks like a good group of people on the site.

Chip,

The Triumph boat company that makes Roplene boats, which is what this site is dedicated to, does not in fact, make pontoon or tri-toon boats. Triumph's are Roto-molded plastic V hull type boats. Yours may just be the model name and not the Manufactures name. But boats is not all that is discussed here so, unless the site owner (NCAngler) has any reservations, feel free to join and participate in the group. Always like to talk to fellow boaters.

Bill, Actually Triumph did make pontoon boats for about 2-3 years (not sure of the length of time) under the Windsor Craft brand. They discontinued the line about 5 years ago I think and Merritt Marine bought the brand, the remaining stock and parts. It was a pretty cool pontoon with a smooth ride and very fast.

Chip we would welcome your participation as a Premium Member member. :cool:

Bill, Actually Triumph did make pontoon boats for about 2-3 years (not sure of the length of time) under the Windsor Craft brand. They discontinued the line about 5 years ago I think and Merritt Marine bought the brand, the remaining stock and parts. It was a pretty cool pontoon with a smooth ride and very fast.

Wow, I had no idea. I stand corrected.
Well then Chip, looks like your papers are in order. :p

I had no idea either!!! Chip, please post some pics of your new pontoon boat so many of us can marvel at the wonders of the Plastic Pontoon!!!!

Chip, I have added the "Windsor Craft Pontoon" to the list of Triumph Boat Models to the User Profile (http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile) (in the "Additional Information" section) so if you do join the Premium Member you can choose that boat model to show up under your user title in forum posts. :) Thanks for reminding me of the Windsor Craft!

Hey Guys, Randy is correct. We bought out the Windsor Line in 2006. We have all the parts(cushions, consoles, pontoons, every nut and bolt, etc...) to build/repair/replace on the Windsor Line. Plus, if you have any questions you are more than welcome to call the shop and give you any insight on the Windsor Craft line. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Back