New used 210 owner

bspray

Registered Member
City
Monroe
Hey Guys, just getting started with my first boat. She's been rode hard and put up wet a couple of times but we're working thru those issues with help from this site and Merritt Marine. Catfish, striper and nearshore/offshore will be our focus. Thanks for all the input and posts so far. 20150623_192851.jpg
Coming home from the previous owner.

Congratulations on the 210. What year model is she? And welcome aboard! :cool:

Welcome aboard. "Put away wet" .....is one of cool benefits of a Roplene boat. Especially for a lazy boater like me. (more like getting old and tires easily) But she always cleans up nice later. :D

She won't disappoint you. Congrats! Great boat! Great ride! Awesome website for any questions you might have about her. We're all here for each other. Be safe and enjoy,,, from Venice, FL:)

She won't disappoint you. Congrats! Great boat! Great ride! Awesome website for any questions you might have about her. We're all here for each other. Be safe and enjoy,,, from Venice, FL:)

Hello Holzy1. We just moved from Venice last April 2017 to Key Largo. Hope the red tide is not affecting you this year too badly. Hope to see you on the water when we return to visit this fall.

Hey Mdnightrdr, welcome aboard. Quick note..... some of your recent posts were on threads 2 and 3 years old since their last post. You can always open your own new thread on whatever topic you want. Just throwing that out there. Again, welcome aboard. Nice boat. :cool:

Hey Mdnightrdr, welcome aboard. Quick note..... some of your recent posts were on threads 2 and 3 years old since their last post. You can always open your own new thread on whatever topic you want. Just throwing that out there. Again, welcome aboard. Nice boat. :cool:

Thanks Bill!
I saw that also and corrected them ;) The space - time continuum should be back in it proper order now LOL :cool:

Best,
Dave

Thanks!!

Back