New used owner logic 210

natejr55

Registered Member
City
Niagara Falls
I have numerous questions first is is there a manual i can download for the '01 logic 201cc that explains all the parts, names of areas of the boat, i read the posts but dont understand where they are taking about. rule? mega hull? etc. also the water line on the transom how far in the water should i be. i have taken my boat out once i put about 15gals of gas in and my swim platform is about 2" under water with 3 guys standing in the backarea(we wiegt about 725lbs total). i have a yamaha 175(2strk) & a 4stk yam 9.9 kicker onthe transom. i'm afraid i will be under water if i attempt to put in 80gals of gas. Also when i was putting batteries i could smell a little smell of gas but after i put in the 15 gals and was out on the water i could smell fumes sitting in the capt. chair. i opened the helm area up and boy i could really smell gas fumes in the battery compartment. i didnt see any gas slick empting from the bilge or bottom drain. oh also what is the inner hull and does that drain from the lower drain plug. i didnt seem to get any or a few drops of water from that after i was out 2 hours.

Thanks for any and all help i get and there will probably be a million other questions. Did i make a good or bad decision to buy this used boat that has about 129 hours on the engine??????

Thanks NAte Jr.:)

Welcome aboad Natejr55...I just brought home my used Bay 190 from Arizona yesterday....600 miles round trip and 10 hours on the road. Unlike you, I have not had it on the water yet.

About the owners' manual, go to Triumph's web site: www.triumphboats.com

Click on the tab on the left side of the screen titled OWNERS; next click on the tab titled MAINTEMNANCE...their tabs are kind of sensitive so make certain the screen that comes up is about maintenance. On the RIGHT side of the screen is the "pdf" symbol, click on it and you will have the owners' manual to download or print.

It does cover all of Triumph's models, so if you print it out, you can save some paper and toner by just printing the specs and other operational items specific to your boat.

Good luck.

Chris
Albacore11

Your 210 Is A Tad Unique To Ne Newer Models And That Is Why We Have The Logic Forums To Point Out "things" One Should Be Aware Of As An Owner Of This Model. Just A Few To Answer Your Questions--the Megga Hatch Is The Large Floor Storage Compartment In Front Of The Center Console . Too Much Weight On The Rear Has Lead To Some Models Not Self Bailing And In My Case Back Flowed And Flooded The Rear Floor Boxes And Deck Because The Rear Scuppers Failed To Keep The Ocean From Backing Into The Splashwell. I AM THINKING AND MORE SO HOPING WHAT YOU SMELL IS THE OUTGAS CREATED BY THE ROPLENE AND IS NOT A DANGER ---BUT I WOULD HAVE YOUR DEALER VERIFY THAT IS THE SMELL AND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ISSUES WITH THE FUEL TANK UNDER THE CONSOLE
Just Read The Logic Forums And Keep Asking Questions And We Will Do Our Best To Help You Out

Back