Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Simply love this stuff! And I usually have a bottle in the Fridge just for that intended purpose post Sun Burn...

30380-2-zoomin.jpg

But I have another use for it that is not noted, and I suspect you have not tried it either ;) Try using it as a Shaving Cream guys, and I think you will find it is AWESOME for such! I have used it for this for quite a few years now, and you will be shocked how long a bottle will last for just that purpose since it only takes a few pumps of it on your face before you drag that hunk of metal across it :cool:

I have a side theory that it also helps keep your razor's from rusting as fast, thus last a little longer at the same time... That helps since every time I go to get some, I need to almost float a loan for a box of them! o_O

Try it and let me know how it works for you?

Enjoy!
Dave

Ran almost out of my Special Sauce so I went shopping... Now Rumor Control (Major Online Sites) has it, that it is no longer being made :(

Now I don't know if that is really true and God help you if you can find an actual Ocean Potion Website, but I got lucky and grabbed two big bottles of it on E bay that will last me for years :cool:

Now normally I would just find / use another Brand, but I know how well this stuff works, and it does not have any alcohol to light you up like a Falcon 9 launch over at NASA ;)

So might want to grab yourself some while you still can "if" the rumors are true. This before you are setting their in major pain cooking and looking like a Boiled Shrimp after too much Sun... Ouch!

Back