On Board Battery Charging Port

FredC

Registered Member
City
Johnson City
State
Tennessee
Hi,

Where can I find a good charging port to connect my battery charger (i.e MinnKota MK210) too. Is it easy to install (2002 - 210CC) and where is the best place to install it.

Thxs,

Fred

fred i dont know the best to buy.i think blue sea is a good one. the best place to put it would be some there on your cc and the ezest. i would think up high because of water. do a search useing batteries, i just did and came up with about 17 threads, that had some good info about all kinds of batteries mods and how the switches work.. hope this helps

fred i saw some pics on the gallery of someone putting a battery charger plug on their boat its was in detail. i cant remember who it was.it cant be hard its just like a plug in your house.too the reason i said to put it on the side of the cc high about at the top of your gunnel is so you can reach it to plug it in ez when you have your boat on the trailer you want have to get in your boat.just reach over the gunnel. that is if your batteries are under your cc. west marine, bass pro, boaters world just about everone carries them... good luck

Back