Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Love Paul's work of our Great State!

Here is the link to one of his galleries (he has more) of Florida that not only can you order, but also make beautiful wallpaper for your PC and various devices :)

http://www.paulmarcellini.com/gallery/florida/

And hopefully here soon, we can hold a podcast interview with Paul as we discuss not only his stunning work, but some tips on how to make your pictures even better :cool:

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And shocking just how well even a little I-Phone can take a quick sunset shot :) This is one of the local ramps here on the Island that I got lucky and found it devoid of any boat traffic one evening ;)

IMG_0037.JPG

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Where you really want to be right now...

27625372_10159861394710034_1535240405146063315_o.jpg

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
rain run photo.jpg

Found this on Online and 1st thought was "Run Forrest..."

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
13130979_1180343901983936_1325002315692177456_o.jpg

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
IMG_0026.jpg

Was the inspiration for one of my favorite drinks, and went / goes well with this tune :cool:

Enjoy your weekend!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
IMG_0489.JPG

Surprised how well those little I Phone's can take a quick picture ;)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
DSCN0034.JPG

New Tripod arrived yesterday, and I should have fired the shot from my phone to reduced even more shake on the Nikon. But instead, I used a little Sniper trigger pull breathing technique to make it as steady as possible... Extremely impressed with the zoom power and the features the new Nikon has over my older camera for sure :)

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Thanks Brother! Was a very clear night and what is shocking is when you download it and zoom in ;)

And if you want a higher res copy for I think (need to compare file sizes) when I copy them to the Site, I think we loose some in translation. Just send me a PM with your email address and I will be most happy to send you one!

Should be another clear night tonight and going to try and grab some even higher res shots if I can...

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Some more of Paul's great work (see 1st posting for this Thread) that would make for a nice backdrop for your PC :cool:

You can find more of Paul's great work on his gallery page located here:

Enjoy!

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Excellent Drone shot I found, and works well for PC Wallpaper due to the darker colors so your desktop icons and file shortcuts still stand out :cool:

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
Sunsets like these, go good (top secret) with some Tequila and Pineapple-Mango juice over crushed ice

The right music always helps...

Putershark

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Pine Island
State
Florida
And as mentioned on other threads, happy to now post this one as a "PC Wallpaper worthy Photo" also of K9Reno's work ;)

TBOT2 010-denoiseLR.jpg